I will be completing a round of P90X 3 in late december (may push to January but not sure yet). I would love to have you join me. This program has VERY high demand and I have gotten a lot of questions. Here are some facts to help you out in your decision if this is the program for you!
P90X3 launches on 12/10! I am so excited! Here are 22 facts you’ll want to check out!
1. All workouts are 30 minutes long
2. The warm-up is 2 minutes and then constant work for the remaining 28 minutes
3. There is a separate warm-up disk called Cold Start if you need a longer warm-up due to environment, time of day, etc
4. P90X3 is a separate program from P90X and P90X2, not a harder version
5. Anyone can start on P90X3, even beginners
6. The nutrition plan goes back to nutrition basics of Power 90 and healthy eating. (it is simple and very flexible)
7. There are 16 workouts in the P90X3 base System
8. The Deluxe package has 4 extra routines for a total of 20 (adds another 30 day block of training on to the 90 days!)
9. P90X3 will include a new Pilates based workout…
10. P90X3 will also include an all new Isometrics workout- A New Strength/Balance/Flexibility workout with Static Holds
11. And it will include CVX: Cardiovascular Extreme – a Cardio workout with weights
12. And P90X3 has MMX – a Mixed Martial Arts Extreme that expands the Kenpo workout
13. Includes Agility X- All new agility programming
14. And yes, Yoga is still part of the program, but it’s only 30 mins
15. There are 4 schedules in X3- classic, lean, doubles, and bulk
16. 39 out of 40 people in the Test group lost 10% of their body fat %!!!!! (Whoa! How awesome is that?!)
17. If you’ve done P90X or P90X2, you’ll see similar moves and all new stuff too
18. Equipment needed will include weights or bands (a pull-up bars is great like in P90X, but optional)
19. Every move in X3 has a Beginner/Modified, In between move, and Challenging/Hard
20. This program is based on science that suggests the first 30 minutes is the most effective part of any exercise routine, so we accelerate the workouts to create the most effective 30 minute routine
21. Ab Moves- Most of them are athletic in nature, some are standing up and many are front facing instead of being on your back
22. P90X3 will be available December 10, 2013
Interested? I’m starting an accountability/challenge group to do this the start of the new year. Ask me how you can get me as YOUR coach for FREE to help you do this! I will be doing it alongside of you, going through the program with you.
Message me or post below if you are interested, I will help you get all set up for when this program launches. It will be in high demand! It makes a great gift for you or someone you love.
I will also explain how you can get 25% off and even get me to coach a select group of 5 of your friends/family in a private group just for you!
Comment or message me for the details.
The rules of the accountability and support groups are simple:
- Take photos and measurements of yourself the day before you start the program
- Tell me your goals with the program and what some of your past struggles have been so we can GO TO WORK
- Follow the Nutrition plan 100%
- Use Shakeology as one of your meals or snacks (I need to know you are getting the best nutrition to build your fitness)
- Participate in the group everyday by posting progress, questions and motivation for others.
- Of course complete all the scheduled workouts. (ONLY what is scheduled, I do not need you to over do it, we want to see the results from this program as it is written!)